Hey guys! I was in LA these past four days working on an upcoming back to school video project- I can't WAIT to show you! Since it was my VERY first time in LA, I decided to stay through the weekend (I KNOW it's crazy- but this was seriously my first time EVER in California!) I had an amazing trip- it was so busy, but SO incredibly fun. But let's get to the best part- the clothes!! :D
1. Studded Dress: Lucca Couture, Urban Outfitters
2. Sequin Jacket: IRO
3. Metallic Heels: Michael Kors
4. Rose Cuff: TJ Maxx
5. Sunburst Earrings: Betsey Johnson
6. Sunglasses: Gucci
7. Green && White bands: The hospital. (LOL, all joking aside though I seriously was very sick the days leading up to my trip. I spent monday morning in the hospital and was advised against flying- but I made it! Nothing was going to stop me!)
1. Slip dress: Alice&Olivia
2. Open Floral Robe: Urban Outfitters
3. Beaded belt: Anthropologie
(Heels and jewelry= same as before)
1. White tank: Windsor
2. Scalloped Sequin Short: Kitson's
3. Lace slip: Free People
4. White clutch: Coach
5. Sandals: Abercrombie&Fitch
6. Iced Coffee: Urth Caffe (How I miss you.)
Day 3 Night:
1. Tunic Dress: French Connection United Kingdom
2. Two-tone metallic flats: Tory Burch (c/o of Gina's closet)
(Same clutch/earrings as before)
1. Pink Maxi: Rachel Pally
2. Rose sandals: Enzo Angiolini
Some of these pieces I bought this season (my open dresses), this week (kitson shorts) or years past (FCUK tunic). I only purchase clothing I absolutely love, so I keep and wear the same pieces for years! I also only brought carry on luggage with me- so I brought outfits I could accessorize with all of the same jewelry/shoes!
The open dress is my favorite summer staple- it's great for all girls! It's a fun && bold piece- but still completely covering! You don't have to show skin to stay cool in the heat or to attract attention- this flowing silhouette is classy, comfortable and crazy cute!
In case you're not on twitter or facebook, I wanted to show you some pictures I posted over the weekend!
Can you guess what I'm doing? :D
Quick shot in front of the AMAZING rainbow macaroons at Bottega Louie! We went to dinner with the girls from Windsor (FINALLY!!!) and they brought us to the most ADORABLE restaurant! If you are in LA, you definitely need to go!
I hope you enjoyed my style diary as much as I enjoyed the trip!