August 21, 2012
Summer Favorites 2012
Items Shown [Linked Where Available]
1. Vaseline Aloe Fresh Total Moisture
2. St. Tropez Self Tanning Mousse
3. L'Oreal Magic Skin BB Cream
4. Guerlain Terracotta Spray
5. Maybelline Color Show "Green With Envy"
6. Chanel "Peridot"
7. Joico Color Endure Shampoo/Conditioner
8. White Ceramic Necklace
9. JCrew Bubble Necklace
10. Brandy Melville Backless T's
11. Bralettes: Brandy Melville, Urban Outfitters
Click here for the top I'm wearing in this video [It's Free People]
Favorites videos are some of my favorites to watch [I like them so much I can't think of a better word]. I like to research products before I purchase them, so video and blog reviews are a huge help- that's how I found two of my current faves featured in this post! My pre-summer planning found that 93 percent of users recommended the Vaseline lotion, while the other 7 percent were the crazy women shouting 'screw the lotion! Just bring 50 shades of Grey to the beach!' [so, yeah, I went with the lotion]. My other favorite recommendation? Chanel Peridot. Yeah, yeah. A year late. ..very fashionably late.
What were your stand out summer favs? Any upcoming obsessions? Check out my last post featuring my favorite new shoes if you're looking for something to spark[le] your fall interest :)
Posted by Carly Cristman at 10:44 AM